Dad's Home Dad's Home

This vid never gets old.

I freaking love it when the dad pulls the table cover off of the table, the family claps "yayyy" and then BAMM the table gets blown over hahahahahaha THIS VIDEO NEVER GETS OLD!!!!

Lady Noir Lady Noir

Very nice

A pretty cool collection of random... stuff. I don't know what to say. My favorite one is the last one, "decisions" i could call it. The Mirror's Edge music at the end was a nice touch, I loved that game and that music. Probably the only background music I like.

Anyways, great job, to all of the people who put effort into Lady Noir.

Crappyday Crappyday

I thought it was funny

Pretty funny, I expected it to be some low-grade flash with corny comedy, but it was pretty funny, I thought. You should make it longer though, a ton could have been added.

Very good first attempt at "lip-syncing", I thought it was fine.

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Yeeeaaaaahhhh

Hahahahahha that was awesome.

I was wondering why this work was "M" because it could have easily been "T".

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

What the hell?!

What was that?! That was EVIL!! Immediately see the nearest psychiatrist.

Umm... In a bad mood?

I'm scared...

An Easter Massacre 4 An Easter Massacre 4

Cool.

I thought it was pretty funny, esp. with all the crazy flashes of lololololololol... and on and on with random stuff, but I thought it could have done with more detail on the background of the mall, I don't know if you can't do that based on the software you use or whatever, or if you're just lazy :P

Anyways, pretty funny, and I watched it on Tuesday, so Happy Freaking Belated Easter!

Kevin Bacon: HIJINX Kevin Bacon: HIJINX

Longer?

It's pretty funny (cuz the randomness) but it would be better to make it all at once instead of posting 30-second long animations.

Whatever. It's nice :P

MK's race MK's race

Goooooood...

Besides the fact that I didn't really understand what was going on, I thought it was pretty good animation using the sound effects from Smash Bros. (a nice touch :D )

It was pretty short though, and not a lot of action. Those are the only two things that were negative, so keep that in mind.

Good luck making the series!

07mariokirby responds:

Thanks =)

PS3 Problems: Slow PS3 Problems: Slow

I totally agree

Although I think that this problem was fixed for newer PS3's. I bought one of the earlier PS3's that can play PS and PS2 games, and it does take forever to download updates. This flash is a totally ok way to voice your opinion.